Postie’s Path Volunteer Day
Installation of Waymarkers along the Postie’s Path. This will involve a long 5km walk in difficult terrain so you need to be reasonable fit. Meet at 10am at Culnacraig (NC06430 04045).
What should I bring?
- warm outdoor clothing including waterproofs
- sturdy boots or wellies – steel toecaps preferred but not essetual
- Gloves – gloves are provided but you may prefer to bring your own
- Lunch, plenty of snacks and a drink (a flask is recommended in cooler months)
- In warmer months bring sunscreen, hat, midgenet and/or insect repellent
If you would be interesting in joining in please contact Michelle Henley T: 07920 468567 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org before coming as events may occasionally change.